Baba Composter Bin
Start composting your kitchen waste with this easy-to-use Baba Composter. Suitable for families that live in bigger spaces / produce more kitchen waste.
This kit also comes with the following items to accelerate the rate of composting, and to keep your food waste covered at all times.
1） Soil Conditioner (10L)
Made from food waste that is segregated and recycled into quality organic soil conditioner, using a specialized Food Waste Recycling Machine.
2) Microbs – Biodegraders (200g)
Formulated with a blend of biodegrading bacteria and fungi specifically isolated and propagated for the breakdown and composting for a multitude of organic wastes such as EFB waste from Oil Palm Mills, manures from animal farms and food wastes from kitchens.
- Brand: Baba
- Colour: Summer Green
- Packaging box: 528MM (L) x 528MM (W) x 706MM (H)
- Capacity: 30L
Steps of Composting
- Step 1- Cut the kitchen waste into small pieces.
- Step 2- Put the kitchen waste and soil conditioner layer-by-layer in composter and cover. If your compost becomes too wet, we would advise you to leave the lid open to allow for moisture to evaporate.
- Step 3 - Add 2 tablespoons of Microbs-Biodegraders. For the first cycle, don’t stir up. Stir only the subsequent time when you top up with more food waste.
- Step 4 - There is a tap to collect any excess liquid from the compost once every 2-3 days and you can use it as fertilizer for crops.
- Step 5 - The compost will be completed within 2 months. Add the compost into soil as fertilizer.
Each set comes with:
- 1 x Composting Bin
- 1 x Soil Conditioner (10L)
- 1 x Microbs-Biodegraders Pack (200g)
- 1 x Hand Scoop
- Covered Landed areas
- Concrete floors
- Tiled floors
*For delivery that is not within Klang Valley, please contact us first before placing your order.
As this is a large item, delivery charges may differ depending on location. Once your order has been placed, our product specialist will reach out to you to reconfirm the delivery charges. Alternatively you may drop us a text on our hotline 018-984 6616 to reconfirm delivery charges.